Opportunities in the lending business are immense, with India’s lending business predicted to grow to $350 billion by 2023, of which digital lending would make up 48%.
The scope of digital in credit services is dramatically increasing, with over 1000 FinTech’s being founded with a funding of more than $2.5 billion.
With the push the telecom sector received, personal mobile devices have become users’ central operating device. This, amidst a positive regulatory environment and progressive Government initiatives, has provided the vital push that digital lending required. Opportunities in this arena will arise post-COVID, where its uptake may naturally see growth and wider adoption. As per BCG’s report, the value of loans allocated via digital lending will more than triple by 2023. Thus, it becomes imperative for all the professionals associated with the Lending Business to reskill themselves and adopt digital transformation.
We, at The Digital Fifth, have been the go-to solution finders for established BFSI organizations and emerging game-changers alike. With our faculty having decades of experience, The Digital Fifth is a unique consulting firm that has pioneered the Masterclass and other training and skill development programs. Our faculty apply a practitioner’s approach to Digital & Technology Initiatives. With a combined experience of more than 4 decades in setting up Digital Banks, businesses, multiple digital transformation projects and revampment of technology stacks, they have an in-depth understanding of the Fintech ecosystem and have deep connects within the industry. They have also trained professionals from Banks, Bureaus, Fintechs, Startups, leading software companies – CXO;s as well as those just beginning their journeys. Learn about the creation and execution of digital lending and upgrade your skill-set.
To help you in this transformational journey, The Digital Fifth has designed the ‘Advance Program on Digital Lending’. This encompasses the complete Digital Lending Ecosystem so you get a detailed purview of all the opportunities available in this domain.
- Different Digital Lending Models
- Deep Dive on Consumer Lending
- Deep Dive on SME Lending
- Deep Dive on P2P Lending
- Deep Dive on Credit Cards
- Overview on Corporate Lending
- Working Model of Captive Lending Business
- Overview on Regulatory guidelines
- Digital Lending Process Flow
- Risk Management
- Case Studies for each Model
Advantages of doing course with The Digital Fifth:
- Customized Training Modules: The courses are tailor-made to suit the needs of today. Our industry experts provide customized content to ensure that you grasp and master the domain – business and key technical know-how. It will help you visualise the big picture and learn about the latest business models, technology stack, enabling platforms that will live up to consumer expectations in the competitive world of Digital Lending
- Advanced Knowledge of Fintech: With 4 decades of experience between our faculty, they have widespread knowledge of all segments of digital lending and more. Having worked on multiple digital transformation projects with banks, consulted NBFCs and fintechs across continents, they have skills required to guide and groom the next-gen digital lending experts. Get a 360 degree view on the Digital Lending market with profound learnings imparted by the experts at The Digital Fifth team who are deeply connected with the Fintech ecosystem.
- Community Support: With deep connects, The Digital Fifth is more than equipped to provide you with support within the industry. You will be part of a network of professionals committed to the industry. Some of them our trainees, and trainers.
Key takeaways: At the end of the session one will learn
- How to set up a digital lending business – Retail or SME
- Plan for scale
- Tech stack and other supporting platforms which will provide the best customer experience
- How to plan for new products – using data
Who is this course for?
This course is for all keen professionals who want to reskill and update themselves and create a massive impact on the lending industry.
Who should join?
- CDO, CTO from BFSI sectors
- Fintech Founders
- Banking Professionals – Product heads, business heads
- Executives from the Banking/Fintech Ecosystem
Course Faculty Details:
Sameer Singh Jaini:
- Professional background Fintech Asia 100- Most influential individuals in Fintech in Asia by Next Money.
- Digital futurist focused on bringing synergies across ecosystem.
- Digital consultant with financial institutions and fintechs.
- Experienced in driving innovation and technology transformation across Digital business, core platform and Infrastructure.
- Runs India’s First Fintech Masterclass as well as Fintech podcasts.
- Won multiple awards for Best CIO and innovation.
- Over 17 years of experience in managing technology setup and security & governance functions.
- Experienced in the design & execution of digital strategy & transformation initiatives.
- Managed Technology Infrastructure, Digital Banking & Governance function at Bank.
- Build Open Banking strategy & implementation of same for Bank including onboarding of partners.
- Deep understanding of banking technologies.
- Won IDC award for Omni Channel Framework.