Digital Banking is about setting up & running programs and processes to provide frictionless and efficient services to customers with a better turn around time. Customer acquisition, customer servicing, customer retention – Digital Banking involves the complete digitization program to automate the entire customer lifecycle to enhance their experience. This encompasses all products and functions within Banks & NBFCs. The Digital Banking initiative incorporates the use of emerging technologies embedded with re-engineered processes.
Why Digital Banking Training Program:
Because this is the time to revisit your Digital Banking Strategy!
Yes, that’s right. The ongoing pandemic has created a humongous opportunity for Banks to service their customers- Retail or Corporate- digitally. It will drive a massive reform in the way businesses within Banks are operated and how financial services will be consumed. It has also exposed the previously overlooked weak links in Banks’ digital offerings. A majority of customers will now want to remotely handle their banking requirements. This must be looked at as an opportunity and a challenge. How do you make this transition?
This opportunity is available for all Banks. The question is whether or not you are ready to seize it and take the lead.The Digital Fifth’s training program “Advanced Certification Program on Digital Banking” will arm you with the wherewithal of Digital Banking to pivot your strategies to capitalize on the opportunities and mitigate risk.
The following changes are expected to happen during as well as Post COVID-19:
- Change in customer behaviour and how they consume financial services
- Customer choices and financial management
- Customer Segmentation, customer outreach and Customer Onboarding
- Support models for Banks to boost digital adoption
- Cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Managing Risk in the digital environment
- Cost and revenue pressures – Near term and long term
It is now or never. This is the time for banks & NBFCs to reassess their digital programs and rebuild them to address the evolving atmosphere of the customer journey in the post COVID-19 era.
This program will benefit banks and help them to:
- Reach customers on a wherever-and-whenever basis
- Have a digitally enabled support model to service customers at every level of their journey
- Manage cost more efficiently and effectively by optimising it via automation
- Design products and services to suit evolving customer needs, behaviour & choice.
- Enable tie-ups with Fintechs and Startups for customer outreach, cross selling and improved cost management
This program is designed to help understand:
- How to create an effective digital strategy equipped to handle the hurdles specific to your bank
- How to design modular digital programs which will yield quick results
- How to go about the end to end implementation of strategy and the technology components required to do so
- About ecosystem participants to support digital programs
- How to align management and resources and upskill personnel to support the digital banking initiative
- Develop a deep view on cyber security & operational risks and embed mitigation measures as a part of the digital program
Neo Banks (Retail & SME)
Technology Vendors (like Infosys, TCS, Tech Mahindra, etc)
|Target Audience||Mid-to-Senior Management|
Chief Digital Officer/ Digital Banking/API Banking / Open Banking Leads or Managers
Chief Technology Officers/Head, IT/Technology Leads
Operations Head/Operations Manager
Business Solution / Business Technology Groups
|Digital Banking Overview||Digital Banking Definition & Components|
Trends, Innovations & Practices
Digital Maturity Model
|A deep dive on understanding digital banking within banks and a walk through of global trends & innovations in digitization of banking processes & products.|
Understand how to assess an organization’s capability level and the digital maturity model & how to expand on it.
|Digitization Programs||Digitization of the entire customer life cycle|
Digitization across business functions and support units
|An in depth exploration of automation and streamlining of processes mapped to Customer Acquisition, Onboarding, Customer servicing and Engagement.|
Scope of digitization and opportunities across business functions such as Branch, Payments & Reconciliation, Lending, SME Banking. etc as well across support functions like Operations, HR, Finance, Credit & Legal.
|Technology Stack||Overview of the scope of Emerging Technologies and their use and the applicability of ecosystem initiatives||A deep dive on the various business applications of technologies like API, AI/ML, RPA, Cloud Computing & Mobility across banking functions.|
Understanding ecosystem initiatives such as Indiastack, UPI, Tokenization, eNACH, etc
|Open Banking||Business Models & applicability of Open Banking as a part of the digitization program||An overview of Open Banking & its components as well as its role in driving the digital agenda of Banks.|
|Digital Bank||Walkthrough Model on how to build a Digital Bank||Deep dive on the model and the complete lifecycle to build & develop a digital bank on top of the Bank layer (in line with Kotak 811 or DBS digibank)|
|Change in Management & Organization Structure||Management Mindset|
Digital Literacy and Change Management program
HR Practices & Performance Management
|Overview of the Change Management Model to drive and manage changes introduced within the organization as a result of digitization|
Learn about change required in the organization HR Setup to support digitization and new set of KPIs & Ratios to monitor performance of Digital Banking
|Digital Strategy||Steps to Build Digital Transformation Strategy||A walk through on how to develop a digital strategy and an implementation plan to drive digital transformation within the organization|
|Security & Governance Framework||Risk Management|
AML/KYC and other regulatory guidelines
|Gain an understanding of security risks & governance issues emerging due to the implementation of new technologies and automation of processes, and design of mitigation measures.|
- Challenges from Neobanks & Challenger Banks as well as a collaboration approach
- Brief overview on the Future of Banking
- Banking Pre & Post COVID-19
- Role of UI/UX in the building of a digital experience
- The role of Design Thinking in Digital Transformation