- Date: 23rd and 24th May 2020
- Timing: 0930:1700 Hrs
- Mode of Delivery: Online, Live Session
- Fees: Rs.18,000 + GST
Call: +91 9867167676
It is anticipated in the next 5 years that more than 30% of new customer acquisition & revenue generation for Banks will be contributed by Open Banking Initiatives. Open banking will also reduce operations cost and sales costs by nearly 70% during this period. 90% of bankers Accenture surveyed believes open banking will boost Organic growth by 10%.
- Open Banking is the next wave of digital transformation, which is changing the entire Financial Ecosystem to create a new customer experience, new business products & models, and a collaborative approach of doing business.
- We are witnessing movements across the globe driven by Open Banking with not only banks taking various measures but governments also contributing to support initiatives to intensify progress on Open Banking.
- Open banking is a digital initiative, which encompasses the opening of banking & financial services and data through APIs for consumption by third parties.
- Open banking is revolutionizing Financial services and taking banking beyond banks. In this ecosystem, banks (as well as wealth firms, insurance firms, NBFCs etc) will have to learn to collaborate with external players through the Open Banking Framework.
Opportunities Expected in Open banking:
Key roles currently available include:
- Open Banking Business Head / Banking as A Service Head
- Open Banking Product Manager
- API Business Analyst
- Technical Architect – Open Banking
- Retail Banking – Digital – API and Open Banking
- Project Manager – FinTech Collaboration – API Domain
Newer roles expected include:
- Open Banking Compliance Head / Team
- Open Banking Operations Head / Team
- Open Banking Risk Head / Team
- Open Banking QA Head / Team
This program has been created to help professionals as well as entrepreneurs learn to understand the face of new age banking, grab the opportunity thrive. This course outlines the basics of open banking, governance framework to set up Open Banking, technology architecture, business models & use cases and its impact on overall banking ecosystem.
This course will enable participants to understand the concepts and components required to build business solutions
Deconstruction of Open Banking
- Definition of API
- Open Banking
- History of APIs & Evolution
- Driving forces of APIs
Open Banking Architecture
- Solution Architecture
- Technology solution for API/Open Banking platform
- Integration approach
Progress on Open Banking Globally
- EU (PSD2)
Open Banking Framework
- API Lifecycle management
- API Policy
- Standard, guidelines
- Contractual Arrangement
- Key Risks & Challenges and Mitigation Approaches
- Build Open Banking Setup & API Roadmap
Business models & Open Banking Use Cases
- Payment solutions
- Connected banking
- Digital Lending
- Customer Onboarding
Monetization of APIs
- Building structure to monetize APIs- Direct & Indirect
Other critical components
- Technology stack for Open banking
- API Testing framework
- Open banking security
- 360-degree view on Open Banking and different business models
- Plan for scale
- Tech stack and other supporting platforms which will provide the best customer experience
- How to plan for new products – using data
Advantages of doing it with us:
- Customized Training Modules: The courses are tailor-made to suit the needs of today. Our industry experts provide customized content to ensure that you grasp and master the domain – business and key technical know-how. It will help you visualize the big picture and learn about the latest business models, technology stack, enabling platforms that will live up to consumer expectations.
- Advanced Knowledge of Fintech: With 4 decades of experience between our faculty, they have widespread knowledge of all segments of open banking and more. Having worked on multiple digital transformation projects with banks, consulted NBFCs and fintechs across continents, they have skills required to guide and groom the next-gen Open banking experts. They have hands on experience in launching an Open Bank, consulted few in strategy and execution. Our team is deeply connected with strong advocates of Open Banking.
- Community Support: With deep connects, The Digital Fifth is more than equipped to provide you with support within the industry. You will be part of a network of professionals committed to the industry. Some of them our trainees, and trainers.
Who is this course for?
This course is for all keen professionals who want to reskill and update themselves and create a massive impact on the lending industry.
Who should join?
- CXV/ Senior Vps/ Vps
- SME/ MSME Startup
- Innovation | Digital | Technology Heads
- Solution Architect
- Risk Managers
- Product Managers [BFSI Sector]
- Project Managers
- API Developers
Sameer Singh Jaini:
- Professional background Fintech Asia 100- Most influential individuals in Fintech in Asia by Next Money
- Digital futurist focused on bringing synergies across ecosystem
- Digital consultant with financial institutions and fintechs
- Experienced in driving innovation and technology transformation across Digital business, core platform and Infrastructure
- Runs India’s First Fintech Masterclass as well as Fintech podcasts
- Won multiple awards for Best CIO and innovation
- Over 17 years of experience in managing technology setup and security & governance functions
- Experienced in the design & execution of digital strategy & transformation initiatives
- Managed Technology Infrastructure, Digital Banking & Governance function at Bank
- Build Open Banking strategy & implementation of same for Bank including onboarding of partners
- Deep understanding of banking technologies
- Won IDC award for Omni Channel Framework