Advanced Certification in Cyber Security
Cybersecurity has always been a prime focus area for Financial Institutions. Financial Services are constantly undergoing transitions in terms of innovations and evolving business models. The emergence of Fintech & Open Banking has changed the way banking services are consumed. Financial Institutions are pushing for the adoption of digitization. With the widespread adoption of AI/ML, Robotics, Process Automation, Internet of things, APIfication, and more to benefit business and enhance the customer experience, a plethora of cuber-security risks have cropped up. Cyber-Security has become a key focus area for regulators compliance and protection Our Advanced Certification program in Cyber-security is specifically designed to help you gain a wider and more comprehensive view on the aspects of Cyber-Security. With various Industry experts coming to take interactive sessions, this one day course will give you an in-depth understanding of the world of Cyber-security.
This program is designed to
- Understand Cyber Security emerging threats and vectors.
- Deep-dive into the impact of Cyber Security on digital programs within banks or financial institutions.
- Walkthrough Cyber Security risks for the business model of partnership between banks & Fintechs/startups.
- Design Cyber Security framework to manage both innovation & risks.
- Learn different financial risks of weak design in the Application Layer.
- Understand security risks as part of emerging technologies and best practices to manage.
- Build a sustainable security management program especially for Fintechs & startups.
- Learn about ecosystem participants to collaborate on cybersecurity.
Focus areas of the session to benefits participants in Program
- Managing cybersecurity measures at both ends of Fintechs & Banks for when they partner for a collaborative product or service
- Cyber Security and risk management framework providing a secured infrastructure while ensuring a seamless customer experience
- Alignment of Risk & Compliance in the entire process of building business models and partnerships in the age of emerging cybersecurity threats
- Cyber Security layer to be created around mobility as well as cloud infrastructure with the use of automation and artificial intelligence
- Use of technology in enhancing the protection of personal data against cybersecurity theft or compromise
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Cyber Security Fundamentals
Role of Emerging Technologies for Cyber Security
Security as part of Micro Services Architecture
Defence in Depth Model for Next Generation Cyber Security Framework
Regulatory overview of Cyber Security