Certification in Embedded Finance
“Every startup or company may provide financial services”
Be it Agritech, Edutech, Proptech, Bigtech, Ecommece or any other segment; possibilities are high that they would be providing financial services sooner or later. Infact many of them have already started providing lending & payment services to their captive customers. Embedded finance is fast emerging as component out of Open Banking and expanding across regions enabling non-financial companies to integrate financial services on their platforms and tap financial needs of their captive customers.
Embedded Finance refers to non-financial companies that embed financial products within their platform in order to serve their existing customers and attract new customers through bundled products and services. This disruptive trend of non-banking players playing an important role in the financial lives of consumers and businesses.
This program is designed to understand
- What do you mean by embedded finance and is it same as Open Banking?
- What are key digital drivers for Embedded Finance?
- How does API play as enabler to plug financial services?
- What is the role of Banking-As-A-Service platform and its variants in driving embedded finance?
- How do you build Embedded Finance Architecture?
- How different Business Models are evolving across different financial services?
- Where are traditional banks in the race of embedded Finance?
- What is the Bank’s strategy to gain from this disruption?
- What is the future of Embedded Finance Solutions?
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Embedded Finance
Embedded Finance Use Cases
API led business model
Embedded Finance Architecture
Different Financial Services delivery
Role of big tech and Banks