Decoding Fintech Executive Certification Program
New Wave of Innovation for your Career Acceleration: The New Launch Pad
Are you ready to challenge the status quo? Fuel your ambition, discover your passion and achieve your professional goals with The Digital Fifth.
Since its inception, The Digital Fifth has broken new boundaries embracing innovations and trends backed with business-critical processes to create India’s future-ready know-how and also the drive to remain before the sport. Our training program Masterclasses and certification programs are well recognized and well attended. We have seen new entrepreneurs emerging from our alumni batches, founders changing their business model after attending our sessions on Digital Lending, Digital Banking, Open Banking etc., Many have attended all our programs to maximise their learnings.
For the benefit of the knowledge seekers who want to explore the depth and width of emerging BFSI sector we are launching ‘Executive Training Program in Fintech, Digital, Open Banking and Blockchain’.
The Digital Fifth presents meticulously curated courses for professionals within the BFSI Sector driving Digital transformation – this program is for Board members, CXO’s, leaderships teams, product, business, Operations, compliance professions who wish to make best use of technology to usher in the next wave of growth in their respective organisations.
This course will be conducted online with a blend of pre-recorded sessions and live session with assignments, periodical tests, capstone projects and much more to ensure that participants gets the concepts right.
Whether you are a conventional financer, a beginner, own a start-up or have your own established business in the financial technology industry, you have got to be updated about Fintech. These advantages listed above should tell you why Digital and Fintech is crucial for your career.
There is something for everybody – from beginners to professionals.
Why The Digital Fifth Certification Program?
The Digital Fifth, being India’s first Fintech & Digital Consulting Firm for Banks, NBFCs, Wealth Management, Mutual Funds and Insurance segments provides ‘Certification Program in Fintech & Open Banking.’ It has a single vision to facilitate online learning for professionals at all levels in the BFSI Sector, Tech professionals, entrepreneurs and investors and prepare them to scale higher in their chosen careers. Aspiring professionals should be able to distinguish between General Management Programs and Skill Development Programs which have the potential to be tested in real world and create an impact. Here, the differences between rivals and competitors are wiped away to build the new age fraternity of Next-Gen learners and groom fine achievers to explore business opportunities in financial technology.
Who is it for?
The Digital Fifth Professional Certification Program is aimed at employees / professionals at all levels in the BFSI Sector driving Digital Transformation. Enlisted below:
- BFSI Players, Senior Management or Employees working in Strategy Department, Technology Department, Business Department, Product Department, Insurance agents or any BFSI fraternity at large who wants to upgrade their career or want to launch their own startup.
- Tech Professionals in the BFSI domain or any other domain who has an ambition to expand their skill set and get into Fintech.
- Improve in employee competency level
- New Innovative Ideas
- Initiatives by their employees
- Reduction in Attrition levels
- Increase in productivity
- Positive impact on top line and bottom line
- In the coming years, Fintech will achieve the type of success for which it has the fullest potential, and those who are optimistic about the Fintech space and invest now, will stand to make a massive profit in the near future.
- Investors will get an entire overview of how a Fintech is built and run, through which they can analyze their future investments
- Coverage of all the segments and technologies will help them gain knowledge for a particular segment to invest in
- Having knowledge mostly on technical domain, Software or solution providers will get business perspective of how a Fintech is working.
- They will gain new innovative ideas and use cases on which they can initiate and implement in the future.
Who conducts the program?
The Digital Fifth trainers are:
- Industry Practitioners who have previously worked with Banks, Large Technology driven Companies.
- Consultants within Banks, NBFCs, FinTech’s, MFIs, Startups, Government Agencies wit experience in training Consulting Firms, Bureaus, Credit rating agencies, Educational Institutions
- External Faculty
- Lectures 38
- Quizzes 3
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Fintech
Key building blocks of Fintechs
Digital Payment and Evolving business models
Digital Banking: Next Wave of Digitization
Startup Segment in other Financial Services
Blockchain / Artificial Intelligence Simplified
Cyber Security in Financial Services
Setting up of Startup