Executive Certificate in Fintech, Open Banking and Financial Blockchain
New Wave of Innovation for your Career Acceleration: The New LaunchPad
Are you ready to challenge the status quo? Fuel your ambition, discover your passion and achieve your professional goals with The Digital Fifth.
Since its inception, The Digital Fifth has broken new boundaries embracing innovations and trends backed with business-critical processes to create India’s future-ready know-how and also the drive to remain before the sport. Our training program Masterclasses and certification programs are well recognized and well attended. We have seen new entrepreneurs emerging from our alumni batches, founders changing their business model after attending our sessions on Digital Lending, Digital Banking, Open Banking, etc., Many have attended all our programs to maximize their learnings.
For the benefit of the knowledge seekers who want to explore the depth and width of the emerging BFSI sector we are launching ‘Executive Certificate in Fintech, Open Banking & Financial Blockchain’.
The Digital Fifth presents meticulously curated courses for professionals within the BFSI Sector driving Digital transformation – this program is for Board members, CXO’s, leaderships teams, product, business, Operations, compliance professions who wish to make the best use of technology to usher in the next wave of growth in their respective organizations.
This course will be conducted online with a blend of pre-recorded sessions and live sessions with assignments, periodical tests, capstone projects, and much more to ensure that participants get the concepts right.
Whether you are a conventional banker, a beginner, own a start-up, or have your own established business in the financial technology industry, you have got to be updated about Fintech. These advantages listed above should tell you why Digital and Fintech is crucial for your career.
There is something for everybody – from beginners to professionals.
Why The Digital Fifth Certification Program?
The Digital Fifth, being India’s first Fintech & Digital Consulting Firm for Banks, NBFCs, Wealth Management, Mutual Funds, and Insurance segments provides ‘Executive Certificate in Fintech, Open Banking & Financial Blockchain’ It has a single vision to facilitate online learning for professionals at all levels in the BFSI Sector, Tech professionals, entrepreneurs and investors and prepare them to scale higher in their chosen careers. Aspiring professionals should be able to distinguish between General Management Programs and Skill Development Programs which have the potential to be tested in the real-world and create an impact. Here, the differences between rivals and competitors are wiped away to build the new age fraternity of Next-Gen learners and groom fine achievers to explore business opportunities in financial technology.
Module X Digital Banking – Next Wave of Digitization
|Module I||Introduction to Fintech|
|Module II||Building blocks of FinTech|
|Module III||Digital Lending|
|Module IV||Open Banking|
|Module V||Digital Payments|
|Module VI||Artificial Intelligence|
|Module VII||Start-up Segment in other Financial Services|
|Module IX||Cyber Security in Financial Services|
|Module X||Digital Banking – Next Wave of Digitization|
Who is it for?
The Digital Fifth’s Executive Certification Program is aimed at employees/professionals at all levels in the BFSI Sector driving Digital Transformation. Enlisted below:
- BFSI Players, Senior Management or Employees working in Strategy Department, Technology Department, Business Department, Product Department, Insurance agents or any BFSI fraternity at large who wants to upgrade their career or want to launch their own startup.
- Tech Professionals in the BFSI domain or any other domain who has the ambition to expand their skill set and get into Fintech.
- Improve in employee competency level
- New Innovative Ideas
- Initiatives by their employees
- Reduction in Attrition levels
- Increase in productivity
- Positive impact on the top line and bottom line
- In the coming years, Fintech will achieve the type of success for which it has the fullest potential, and those who are optimistic about the Fintech space and invest now will stand to make a massive profit in the near future.
- Investors will get an entire overview of how a Fintech is built and run, through which they can analyze their future investments
- Coverage of all the segments and technologies will help them gain knowledge for a particular segment to invest in
- Having knowledge mostly on the technical domain, Software or solution providers will get a business perspective of how a Fintech is working.
- They will gain new innovative ideas and use cases on which they can initiate and implement in the future.
Who conducts the program?
Our trainers are:
- 30+ Industry Practitioners who have previously worked with Banks, Large Technology-driven Companies, FinTechs, MFIs, Startups, Government Agencies with experience in training Consulting Firms, Bureaus, Credit rating agencies, and Educational Institutions
The fee for this Certification Program is Rs. 1,25,000 + Taxes. (USD 1800). EMI options with 0% interest are available for a tenure of 6 months and 12 months.
- Lectures 48
- Quizzes 3
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Fintech
Key building blocks of Fintechs
Digital Payment and Evolving business models
Startup Segment in other Financial Services
Digital Banking: Next Wave of Digitization
Cyber Security in Financial Services
Setting up of Startup