Drugold is Hiring!
DRU GOLD is a chain of stores that offers gold monetization and Gold Loan services. The brand was founded on the bedrock of over 50-years of jewellery retail experience. DRU GOLD has served over 7000+ customers in the two years of its presence and has a wealth of insight on consumer needs and preferences. DRU GOLD has a loyal customer base with approximately 30% percent customer choosing to do transaction again. This gives DRU GOLD a clear vision to create processes from a customer-centric approach. DRU GOLD is in Expansion-Mode and will soon be seen across key markets in India and also has global expansion plans.
Job Location : Hyderabad
Key Deliverables of the Role :
• You will be the DRU Fintech Lender and Lead the team members.
• To create the new Lending platform for digitally onboarding DRU Fintech’s Partner Lenders into DRU Fintech end to end flow of gold loan disbursal. Contribute to overall end to end design of this new system to handle Lender related complexities and ability to support all types of integrations of Lenders.
• Contribute to horizontal org level projects like Unit test framework, LMS product evaluation, System health, Business resiliency.
• Lead the team of engineers for new Growth system development in DRU Fintech. Design the system end to end, contribute to end user requirement analysis, and scale the system from initial one small city to all the cities. CRM- platforms Salesforce / Zoho, ERP – Microsoft Dynamics, new Lead and Loan Application management services.
• Create Inventory Management System from scratch which include services like Central Inventory management service, DRU Fintech Inventory Audit service and work with Android and other OS team for API integration in client.
You will be Devoting your Time on :
• Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships.
• Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions.
• Identify, compare, select, and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs.
• Develop, track, and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations.
• Manage and optimize digital infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets.
• Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence.
• Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each.
• Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics.
• Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape.
• Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity.
• Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
• As part of senior management, it will be your responsibility to architect and oversee the building of the entire technology platform for all aspects of the loan process, viz., application, automated decisioning, 3rd party financial data-source integration, loan lifecycle management, data-driven learning algorithms, among others.
Knowledge & Experience :
• Graduate/Postgraduate with minimum 08 years (& < 14 years) of successful experience within the Product Digital transaction and development business.
• Domain knowledge in Banking & Financial Services, SME Lending, Education, eGovernment, Telecom, Networking, Ecommerce, Gen. IT Services.
• Demonstrated ability to envision web-based services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems.
• Years of experience managing web application development.
• Hands-on experience coding in more than one currently popular web application framework.
• Familiar with more than one software development methodology.
• Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications.
• Has Experience with Product Development and building the architecture of the product.
• Has worked in a financial institution or a fintech company related to analyzing loans or credit ratings.
Technologies & Methodologies: :
• Technologies: Customer Apps, Enterprise Solutions, BOTS, RPA, AI/ML, UI/UX, Websites, Mobility, Omnichannel, Microservices, Portals, Cloud, BI, NoSQL, Big Data, Analytics, AWS, AZURE.
• Methodologies: DevOps, Iterative, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Hybrid models.
• High Level Design, Low Level Design, Data Structure, Algorithms, Networking, Multithreaded Programming and REST APIs.