Indifi is Hiring!
Job Location : Gurugram
Responsible for enhancing Indifi’s product leadership, and will own and manage the product strategy, roadmap, and execution Develop and implement product growth / forward path strategy proactively in line with competition / industry benchmarks Accountable for the top line business outcome linked to the product development and delivery
Demonstrate leadership in driving and assimilating industry innovations around digital lending.
Constantly evaluate business requirements and prioritize for maximum ROI. Explore and utilize leading technologies, alternate data source and linkages of working capital business to create impactful products to keep the company ahead of the curve.
Coach and manage team of product managers to breakdown the product vision into user stories, create storyboards, write specifications, prioritize features, build buy-in,
and coordinate product schedules.
Evaluate the progress and success metrics periodically to inform business teams and stakeholders
Experience and Capability:
Overall, 10-12 years of experience with minimum 6 years in Product Management.
– Familiarity with financial technologies landscape, while not mandatory, will be preferred.
– Should have more than one product line experience but not necessarily ERP related.
01. Customer Engagement bias.
02. Outside-in orientation and strong market-led and Business bias
03. Should have basic Tech proficiency necessary for product development
04. Should have an Engineering background
– High attention to detail
– Ability to articulate thoughts into clear actionable