LXME is Hiring!
Preferred Years of Experience: 12 +
- Complete end-to-end product design and execution of our Neo-bank & lending products like Savings, Loans, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, et al.
- Lead cross-functional engineering projects to build and launch our new product, find product market fit, and grow the product.
- Discover deep customer insights to identify, evaluate, scope, and launch compelling new features to find product market fit.
- Lead the entire lifecycle of product development around this new product. This encompasses everything from researching, shaping the strategy, prioritizing the right MVP scope, and creating detailed specs, to managing the execution and timeline of releases.
- Draw insights from experiments, data exploration, user feedback, and market research to inform project prioritization and feature design.
- Work closely with external partners and internal stakeholders such as design, research, engineering, marketing, analytics, and operations teams to define projects, triage bugs, update progress across the company, and set quarterly strategies and milestones.
- Set ambitious goals for yourself and the team. Manage team workflow to ship deliverables on time.
Skills and Competencies:
- 12+ years of experience in Product Management with a demonstrated ability to lead technical teams preferably from a Banking & NBFC background.
- Prior experience with financial services is a plus.
- Discovering deep customer insights, developing significant hypotheses, and validating creatively and quickly to craft a differentiated product offering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ready to take on big challenges, and you do whatever it takes to get the job done.