Neo Lending Conglomerate is Hiring!
Experience – 2-5 years
- Identifying and maintaining good relations with channels to increase personal loans business.
- Aggressively drive the sales numbers and achieve the business targets for personal loans.
- Ensure the files are processed from login stage to disbursement and liaise with internal departments (Operations and Credit) for completion.
- Optimize team productivity by effectively managing the team of sales executives so as to assure achievement of team results and thereby meet the business targets and profitability of the location.
- Constantly keep abreast on market trends and competitor intelligence so as to build and develop effective sales strategies.
- Be responsible for market intelligence and exploring new product ideas.
- Implement technological know-how so to ensure end-to-end digital processing of loans
- Qualification : graduation/ post-graduation in any field
- Experience : 3+ years of sales experience in personal loans with any Bank, NBFC or Fintech
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and needs to be a self-starter
- Strong sales & relationship management skills
- Excellent Channel Management Skills
- Tech orientation and digital capability
Preferred Years of Work Experience: 2 – 5
- Conduct Portfolio Analysis and Monitor Portfolio delinquencies at a micro level, identification of segments, programs, locations, and profiles which are delinquent or working well.
- Helps to develop credit strategies across the customer lifecycle (acquisitions, management, fraud, collections, etc.)
- Identify trends by performing necessary analytics at various cuts for the Portfolio
- Provide analytical support to various internal reviews of the portfolio and help identify the opportunity to further increase the quality of the portfolio
- Work with Product team and engineering team to help implements the Risk strategies
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other Engineering disciplines.
- 2-5 years of experience working in Data science/Risk Analytics/Risk Management with experience in building the models/Risk strategies or generating risk insights
- Proficiency in SQL and other analytical tools/scripting languages such as Python or R
- Deep understanding of statistical concepts including descriptive analysis, experimental design and measurement, Bayesian statistics, confidence intervals, Probability distributions
- Proficiency with statistical and data mining techniques
- Proficiency with machine learning techniques such as decision tree learning etc.
- Should have an experience working with both structured and unstructured data
- Fintech/Retail lending experience is preferred
Preferred years of experience: 3 – 7
- Maintenance of all statutory registers and filings with regulators
- Drafting /Alteration of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and
- Shareholders Agreements
- Issue of Preference Shares/ Debentures/ and related Compliances.
- Corporate Governance & Disclosures related to compliance and implementing
- best practices within the organization in consultation with the management
- Call and Schedule physical Board meetings, General Meetings, Shareholders’ meetings and Committee meetings and provide executive Presence and guidance.
- Mergers / Equity infusions / / Incorporation of the group company and
- dissolution thereof
- Compliance with Listing Regulations of SEBI
- Labour Laws & Other laws
- Listing of Group Companies on stock exchanges, if required
- Adherence of the Foreign Exchange Management Regulations like FCGPR, FC-TRS, Compliances and Annual Returns thereof.
- Liaising with Banks for settlements of Bad Debts/ OTS.
- Preparation of Annual General Meeting Notice, Director’s Report and minutes
- of board and general meetings
- Preparation of Empanelment forms with various banks and institutions
Preferred Years of Experience: 3 – 5
- Experience: MBA : Finance/Marketing
- Over all 3-5 years of experience in Digital lending and Fin-tech.
- Should have experience in building tie-ups and scaling up partnerships in the lending space
- Understanding of Loan Origination System and Loan Management System on Retail. Understanding of APIs and Different Integrations.
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders gain consensus and agreement
- Ability of end-to-end execution on all aspects related to the partnership
Eligibility Criteria / Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for business targets and formulating overall business strategy w.r.t to the group.
- Collaboration with Strategic Partners to take feedback which will inform critical input to business strategy
- Managing the partner pipeline, partner performance tracking and presenting business reviews to internal stakeholders (including Senior leadership)
- Analyze and estimate sales acceleration targets through future fin-tech partnerships/ digital lending for short, medium and long term.
- Ideating and conceptualizing new product segments or features that may be added to the current portfolio.
- Define the road map, execution plans and success measurement for various partnership opportunities. Responsible for ensuring compliance with the company’s internal security policies and external regulatory guidelines.
- Have the flair to develop long-lasting trust oriented relationships with the partners.
- Keeping abreast of latest happenings in the lending world and tracking competitive landscape and regulatory changes